Releases included: 10.0, 10.2
New Flow-based Device Detection
- Elisity Edge devices now have the ability to identify devices based on observed traffic flow information.
- If Policy matches devices discovered via flow observation, policy will be automatically enforced
Edit functionality for Device Attributes
- Users can now change the Device attributes based on their preference.
IPSec Tunnel mode connections now terminate directly in the Elisity Access Service
- Interop Tested with Cradle Point, Cisco Meraki, Cisco ASA (Physical/Virtual)
- BGP Over IPSec
- Static Routing over IPSec
- BGP and Static Routing Interop between sites
- BGP Route Propagation based on Policy
- Tunnel Health Monitoring
- High Availability (Active /Backup Tunnels to Sites)