Releases included: 9.0.1, 9.0.0
Application group-based security rules support:
- Security rules can be enforced using Application Groups (App groups examples include, Social Media, Gaming, Streaming., PeertoPeer, Ecommerce..)
IoMT - Phase 1 support
Device detection of (HL7 and DICOM devices )
Policies based on Vendor and Model of the HL7 and Dicom
Ability to support multiple IOMT Device addition using File Import.
Hierarchical selection of device properties
- Add Device, Hierarchical, auto-populate the menu based on the current selection
Policy Match Criteria Hierarchical, auto-populate the menu based on the current selection
Policy edit enhancements to support in place policy group edit
Zero Trust toggle while deployed.
Remove requirement to reload elisity edge on switching from Explicit Trust <-> Implicit transitions
New deployments will come implicit trust as the default mode
TLS port change for EAS/EE nodes ->port 443 support
In future releases, Elisity Connect and Elisity Edge will operate only on port 443.
Port 6080 will be supported for next few releases until all customers transition to Elisity Connect 2.0.
Private IP range support for EAS
- During Elisity Access Service Cluster allocation, private ip addresses can be allocated for Elisity Access Service internal CIDRs
Cloud Control Center Alerting Mechanism
- Alerts are generated through internal email and TextNotification Services when Edge, EAS-LB, and EAS-Nodes are down.
Windows Elisity Connect enhancements (1.3.8)
- Various UI enhancements and Internal found Bug fixes for Windows Stabilization.
Device Discovery using Enhanced Device Discovery (IT/IOT/OT devices)
- Ability to do device discovery based on DHCP, Radius, Kerberos packets
- The system can do device discovery based on MAC addresses, User Agent extracted from above protocol
- Central device database
Elisity Catalog Service for selective devices
- Elisity maintains a catalog for top IT/IOT devices, making it easier for user to pre-configure policies even before devices are on-boarded into the system
Time based policies
Support for Source Assets local time, Destination Assets local time, TimeZone (non- local times),
Scheduling - One Time, Recurring