How to add multiple new users with a file upload.
- To onboard multiple users at once, click Onboard Users in the top navigation.
- Click the Onboard Type drop-down menu and select Add Multiple Local Users.
- Download the sample Excel spreadsheet.
- Complete all required fields (First Name, Last Name, User ID (email address), and Employment Type) in the spreadsheet and save the file.
Note: to associate a group with a user, an asset or policy group must already be created. To learn how to create an asset group, read the documentation Creating Asset Groups.
- Click Select File to Upload, local your saved Excel spreadsheet, and press Upload. Wait until you see the confirmation, Your request processed successfully.