Sites are required to add devices and applications.
- To add a new site, select Add Site from the top menu, or navigate to Policy Fabric > Site View and select Add Site.
- Select the Site Type (On-prem, AWS VPC, or Other Public Cloud VPC/Vnet), and the Connection Type (VPN Connections or Elisity Edge).
- Complete all required fields, select the Elisity Location with the nearest proximity to your site, input the Gateway IP Address, select Dynamic or Static, and select Submit.
Note: Sites can also be set up as Static, but a Static Route is required.
Dynamic Routing Option
Static Routing Option
- It may take up to 5 minutes for a new site to appear in your Site View list.
- When your site setup is complete, you will see it listed in the Site View menu. Sites can be edited or deleted.