For remote access, users must install Elisity Connect, and configure the domain.
As a prerequisite, create a policy to allow traffic from a group, user, or device. Learn more.
- Visit www.elisity.com/downloads and download the Mac client.
- Open the downloaded package and follow the installation prompts.
Note: The device admin password will be required during the installation process.
- Provide the user with your Elisity URL, in this demo example, the URL is https://callahan.elisity.net. Click Login to connect.
- A new user will be required to submit their temporary password, and then will be prompted to update their password.
- A successful connection will show a green checkmark, and all three indicators green, Tunnel IP, <username> Logged-in, and Heartbeat.