Software-Defined remote access with Elisity Access Service
Elisity Access Service was designed from the ground-up to solve these challenges in remote access. Elisity Access Service combines Software-Defined Perimeter and Zero Trust network access to create highly secure, “right-sized” connections from remote users to both on-premises and cloud-based resources.
With application-level fine-grained access control, Elisity Access Service makes all applications or unauthorized resources inaccessible to users, unless they are explicitly permitted by the organization. Moreover, Elisity Access Service works in tandem with the Elisity Cloud Control Center providing continuous remote access monitoring and automatic policy recommendations for remote users.
Elisity Access Service is simple to use, leveraging Elisity Connect, a software agent that is downloadable directly to the devices of remote users. Elisity Access Service is a holistic solution, enabling organizations to achieve adaptive access protection and attack prevention — and retire their existing VPN point solutions.
- Implements SDP and ZT in a single solution
- Eliminates the need for VPN, with Elisity’s data protection and access protection capabilities
- Minimized risk of lateral movement with least privilege access
- Continuous monitoring and AI-delivered policy recommendations
- End-to-end encryption
- Identity-based policies based on users, devices, apps, and other contextual data
- Seamless and centralized auditing and reporting
- Supports both client-based and browser-based access
- Rapid onboarding